Any Home Bakers Here?

I am baking a loaf of Pullman bread today and starting a new batch of heirloom drinkable yogurt called piima.

I have been making piima for 5 years now, using a bit of the old batch to culture the new one. Sadly I used just sour milk yesterday and the batch was ruined! Luckily I had another packet in the freezer.

Here's to another five years of piima!

I am baking a loaf of Pullman bread today and starting a new batch of heirloom drinkable yogurt called piima.

I have been making piima for 5 years now, using a bit of the old batch to culture the new one. Sadly I used just sour milk yesterday and the batch was ruined! Luckily I had another packet in the freezer.

Pardon me, but what exactly is piima?

Baked 3 Loaves of Sourdough Multigrain Seeded.
Made 3 Tuesday for Family. Today is thursday...perhaps too soon to use the Sourdough
Starter? Usually use once a week???? Aria

Back
Top Bottom