Any Home Bakers Here?

Sammy, my young Sheltie, is an eye-talker. He will come and stare at me when he wants something. If I ignore or pretend not to notice him right away, he will "Rrrrr"at me, lol. It is not a growl. It is a note of impatience to get my attention. If I continue to ignore, he does it louder and will dance a little. When I finally look at him, he smiles and wags his tail. Then we begin the game of "What do you want?" He is quite adept at making his wishes known. He owns me!

Our youngest Chihuahua Diamond is very vocal and communicates well with her eyes too. She has little "ruff" noises she makes when she wants different things. Like a chew or a Biscuit.
She gets very vocal and excited if you tell her she has chicken dinner, or omelette or spaghetti (because our dogs are spoilt with the left overs 🙄).
At least left over food isnt wasted.

Resized_20200708_114649.jpeg

Did you know that dogs evolved eyebrows so they could communicate with us?

When I ask what do you want mine looks in direction of whatever it is, sometimes his eyes just looks there while he remains still then stares at me. This could be food or even letting me know the cat is at the door. :).
Exactly! It is so amazing that they learn to communicate with us.

Morning, oops, good afternoon. My Billy Bob starter is doing great but I don't need to bake today. I fed him, he bubbled up so pretty. So I separated out a cup to make a second batch, fed that one, and am going to dehydrate some of it so I can share. My dehydrator does go down to 90-95 like @ronott said I needed, so it should work. I'm excited to try this! The original BB is back in the fridge.

Back
Top Bottom