Any Home Bakers Here?

I'm not a cake decorator but this was a fun video to watch...the frosting appears to change color:

Pretty cool technique!

That is neat!
big_smile.png

It would be a good excuse to buy an airbrush... but someone would use it for a not food product, not tell me, and then my cakes would taste like some nasty chemical.

I have been trying to eat right and exercise and get in shape... and avoiding the delicious threads...
I might as well be eating. Or I need a new scale, or... I need to ...cry.
hit.gif

I might as well be eating food.
the kind that tastes good.

There isn't any point in eating if it doesn't taste good. But good for you food can taste good too!

(But crying is sometimes necessary...we all have our moments, lol.)

I think I'd be dangerous with an airbrush in my hands. I can see the kitchen multi-colored now!

Vegetables taste good. and fish and lean chicken taste good... but so does sugar and bread and cake and butter and... sigh.

I was whimpering when you all were in your blueberry muffin phase.
hmm.png

Vegetables taste good. and fish and lean chicken taste good... but so does sugar and bread and cake and butter and... sigh.

I was whimpering when you all were in your blueberry muffin phase.
hmm.png

I survived that phase ok, but all bets are off if we do a banana walnut muffin one.

Vegetables taste good. and fish and lean chicken taste good... but so does sugar and bread and cake and butter and... sigh.

I was whimpering when you all were in your blueberry muffin phase. :/

I'm with you on that one. I dieted from January 6 - around middle of March. Lost a whopping 10 pounds...depressing because I really deprived myself! Anyway, when I quit losing I just gave up. I think because I started eating home baked bread and no processed food it has helped the 10 pounds to stay off. I just have to really beware of sugar because whether it's honey or white sugar home baked or not sugar really gets me and sets off cravings!

I guess that is where I am now.
The ten pounds have stayed off, but I am aiming for another twenty, and NOTHING has budged.
I am doing an hour a day on the elliptical, I am getting stronger, but I want to be thinner.

And butter. I want butter. on blueberry muffins.

Avocado sounds like a good substitute for butter. I could eat them all day.

Back
Top Bottom