Any Home Bakers Here?

Just for clarification...the alcohol works best if you use it directly on your fingers (not to be taken internally).
lau.gif
Really needed a good laugh.

That's the cutest emoticon….

Happy Easter everyone...
bun.gif

Baked a really juicy turkey breast for Easter. DH got one too large for our roaster oven, so had to scramble for how to oven roast it. Found one that uses mayo on the turkey drenched with chicken broth + butter. Slow cooked at 325 F. Strained pan juices, heated and added cornstarch. The most juicy we have ever done. And the easiest gravy as well. If anyone is interested, I can post link to the recipe.

Baked a really juicy turkey breast for Easter. DH got one too large for our roaster oven, so had to scramble for how to oven roast it. Found one that uses mayo on the turkey drenched with chicken broth + butter. Slow cooked at 325 F. Strained pan juices, heated and added cornstarch. The most juicy we have ever done. And the easiest gravy as well. If anyone is interested, I can post link to the recipe.
Yes!

Post the recipe link.

Yes!

Post the recipe link.
http://www.food.com/recipe/moist-and-tender-turkey-breast-102335

The reviews were also helpful. I baked in a roasting pan with the rack in . Tented it with aluminum foil. Baked at 325 F. I did uncover and turn the temp up when I though I had 30 min left and the top browned so fast, I reduced the temp back to 325 F and replaced the tent. Our turkey breast was bone in, 8.15 # and it took a little over 3 hours to be well done but juicy.

I use miracle whip and was a little concerned it would flavor the gravy, but it did not. It just sealed a lot of juice in.

http://www.food.com/recipe/moist-and-tender-turkey-breast-102335

The reviews were also helpful. I baked in a roasting pan with the rack in . Tented it with aluminum foil. Baked at 325 F. I did uncover and turn the temp up when I though I had 30 min left and the top browned so fast, I reduced the temp back to 325 F and replaced the tent. Our turkey breast was bone in, 8.15 # and it took a little over 3 hours to be well done but juicy.

I use miracle whip and was a little concerned it would flavor the gravy, but it did not. It just sealed a lot of juice in.
Thank you very much!

I will get the recipe into my recipe folder.

Back
Top Bottom