Any Home Bakers Here?

Lol my two year old decided she wants to make gingerbread man and a chocolate cake, if i make both i wont be able to control how much i eat lol she doesnt like cake very much she takes a bite and is done lol she like ginger cookies she never had ginger bread man cookies through lol this could get interesting. Oh and i thinking of making some white bread just need a recipe that works with what i have. I dont have bread flour i just have all purpuse flour any ideals?

Take a look at the index, there are some bread recipes there that don't require bread flour.

My little baker is gone
1f62d.png
1f62d.png
1f62d.png
she ditched me to go with daddy to work i am all alone.... I could clean but what else to do for two hours it wont take me two hours with them gone to clean i am so alone... What do you do when there no munchins around
1f633.png

My little baker is gone
1f62d.png
1f62d.png
1f62d.png
she ditched me to go with daddy to work i am all alone.... I could clean but what else to do for two hours it wont take me two hours with them gone to clean i am so alone... What do you do when there no munchins around
1f633.png

That hardly ever happens to me, I usually pick up, look at BYC, go get a coffee.... then I don't know what to do! Haha!

You could try a new recipe! One that is a little more challenging and you would appreciate not having so much "help" with
1f609.png

Lol this is the first time he has taken her by himself for two hours normaly its maybe 20 minutes their gone or i go with them. And yeah i thinking of trying that braided bread first and make a white loaf we about out of bread and i am not going to the store. That involves driving and thats not comfortable right now lol i also could get m&m sorted for the gingerbread men lol we going to use m&m and chocolate chips and whatever else i can find in the house to decorate them later. Its odd not having her around, i am a stay at home mom for the last three years just about and havent been without her in that time besides maybe a hour at church or when my mom watches her which is only when we go down south to see them.

Lol this is the first time he has taken her by himself for two hours normaly its maybe 20 minutes their gone or i go with them. And yeah i thinking of trying that braided bread first and make a white loaf we about out of bread and i am not going to the store. That involves driving and thats not comfortable right now lol i also could get m&m sorted for the gingerbread men lol we going to use m&m and chocolate chips and whatever else i can find in the house to decorate them later. Its odd not having her around, i am a stay at home mom for the last three years just about and havent been without her in that time besides maybe a hour at church or when my mom watches her which is only when we go down south to see them.

I know the feeling, I have always been with my son, now he's in kindergarten, but I have a daycare, so I'm home with other littles until he's off school, then he is added to the crowd
1f602.png
. My husband works, comes home and lots of time leaves again to do side work and weekends he does sidework at least one day, lots of time both days. I get away every once in awhile for dinner with a friend or to go grocery shopping (grocery shopping without a kid is so amazing
1f602.png
). Last weekend I got a whole day away! A friend and I drove two house to go to trader joes, thrift stores and old navy. Haha. We had a blast! But when I'm home by myself, I'm at a lose.

Don't you worry about a cow stepping on your foot when you wear flip flops? One time (and only once) I wore sandals around horses...my brother's horse planted his big old hoof right on top of my foot and took all the skin off my foot. Never wore anything but boots around the horses again!

Always lol ;) it comes with the territory; I keep a spare pair of boots at my moms ha-ha :D I just like giving her a hard time because I did always ride my horse barefoot; and yes, got my foot stepped on a few times and learned to "two step" at a fairly young age ;)

Lol shortgrass remind me to send you some toe socks lmao

Lol I have sone of those ha-ha, a tie dye pair and a rainbow pair, they are really awkward but come in handy on cold mornings! :D

They go awesome with my soft pants, fluffy robe, and flip flops out feeding chickens ROFL :p

Last edited:
Lol yeah i already got half the cleaning done in less then thirty minutes lol i just need to sweep/mop, vacuum, and dishes i already picked up all her toys, cleaned both bathrooms that normal takes two hours because i have to repick up toys or have to stop to do something with her lol. I forgot how fast one can clean with no kids around.

Lmao thats just funny shortgrass lol i cant stand those socks but i love some fluffy socks. Fluffy!!! I dislike todays weather its raining so i can play in my garden i would get so much done in there with out my husband and lucy either helping or hovering. He hovers he doesnt like it when i work in there lol i have a tendency to over work right now lol and she like to help and the chickens have taken up helping but they actually help lol the dig up the weeds roots and i pull them out and they get the bugs for helping lol. I told my dad about my garden chickens he got totally jealous lmao.

Back
Top Bottom