Any Home Bakers Here?

I stumbled upon this thread and I'm impressed by that list compiled in the first post. I think I may have to try a few. Meanwhile, I'll share a link to a recipe that I recently brought to a bbq with some other BYC members in my state. They were a big hit and usually are wherever I bring them. Be warned- They are very, very sweet and addictive. They are the Knock You Naked Brownies by Ree Drummond on the Food Network.

For the bbq, I 86'd the pecans in case anyone has tree nut allergies. I also used less caramel and 86'd the powdered sugar also. JIC they may be too sweet for some folks. They're awesome either way. Enjoy!

you'r impressed...this is my guilty pleasures page...
wife and I are "eating healthy" as she puts it.  I put it this way, she goes on a diet and I get bushwhacked to go on a diet with her
Sooo, I read stuff on her and dream....sad but true. Ah for the days gone by of my wife being chunky and happy and I eat whatever can't outrun me...

The one thing my DH did for me that truly helped me lose the baby weight (better then any diet) was he started talking me into going on walks with him. We would strap the girls into the stroller and go for a 2mile walk ever afternoon. I lost weight like crazy and we could still indulge in some goodies occasionally :D
It was great because it also gave DH and I time without phones and facebook to just talk

The one thing my DH did for me that truly helped me lose the baby weight (better then any diet) was he started talking me into going on walks with him. We would strap the girls into the stroller and go for a 2mile walk ever afternoon. I lost weight like crazy and we could still indulge in some goodies occasionally
big_smile.png

It was great because it also gave DH and I time without phones and facebook to just talk
Ah now you've done it, I've got guilt! OK so I'll do the diet with her and not grumble...(grumble) She can't do TOO much walking on account of her hip and knee don't line up properly..Lord knows I hate the humidity here...but I suppose I can see if she'd like to take a few laps around the mall...she likes doing that...

her's lil Boo and her finely forming mohawk. Ain't she a speckled cutie! Poppin's not as...Einsteinish and she's a running blur most of the time. Hard to photograph

The one thing my DH did for me that truly helped me lose the baby weight (better then any diet) was he started talking me into going on walks with him. We would strap the girls into the stroller and go for a 2mile walk ever afternoon. I lost weight like crazy and we could still indulge in some goodies occasionally :D It was great because it also gave DH and I time without phones and facebook to just talk
Ah now you've done it, I've got guilt! OK so I'll do the diet with her and not grumble...(grumble) She can't do TOO much walking on account of her hip and knee don't line up properly..Lord knows I hate the humidity here...but I suppose I can see if she'd like to take a few laps around the mall...she likes doing that... her's lil Boo and her finely forming mohawk. Ain't she a speckled cutie! Poppin's not as...Einsteinish and she's a running blur most of the time. Hard to photograph
Lol, sorry I was not trying to guilt you I was trying to find you a happy solution.
Swimming a great way to lose weight for people with hip and leg problems. I miss swimming
1f62c.png
wont be long through before we can go
This is true.

I stumbled upon this thread and I'm impressed by that list compiled in the first post. I think I may have to try a few. Meanwhile, I'll share a link to a recipe that I recently brought to a bbq with some other BYC members in my state. They were a big hit and usually are wherever I bring them. Be warned- They are very, very sweet and addictive. They are the Knock You Naked Brownies by Ree Drummond on the Food Network.

For the bbq, I 86'd the pecans in case anyone has tree nut allergies. I also used less caramel and 86'd the powdered sugar also. JIC they may be too sweet for some folks. They're awesome either way. Enjoy!

Small world... I'm making them brownies for my sons graduation next week but they are not called knock you naked....same ingredients though. I use a Devils food cake mix....they are fabulous!!

Back
Top Bottom