Any Home Bakers Here?

I love the cookies! You should enter them in the cake/cookie decorating contest! And the brownies look amazing!

Thanks! I think they have to be "poultry decorated" though. :( They were!
Guess I've either not had enough coffee yet or missed a previous post :idunno

What is the flour recipe used for?

Yes IMO :D

Love the cookies, wish you had done one  for the chicken cookie contest - you could still do it ----  but bet they were all eaten, they look delicious.

Yeah, me too. :( Yes, they all got eaten. :lol: Doesn't mean I can't make more tonight though! And I also have a cake mix in the pantry........:rolleyes:

Thanks! I think they have to be "poultry decorated" though.
sad.png
They were!
Yeah, me too.
sad.png
Yes, they all got eaten.
lol.png
Doesn't mean I can't make more tonight though! And I also have a cake mix in the pantry........
roll.png

Yep, have to have a chicken OR poultry theme to enter or be in the running:

You have plenty of time still to post an entry
yippiechickie.gif

Last edited:
has anyone ever made a pumpkin pie on the stove?

if i were to make one on the stove top would i put the pie into a pot with shallow water, cover the top of the pot with a cover and cook it on low or medium heat?

if i were to make one on the stove top would i put the pie into a pot with shallow water, cover the top of the pot with a cover and cook it on low or medium heat?

Never tried any pies on the stove..have seen recipes for cooking fruit pies in cast iron skillets - but those don't use pastry crusts, more of biscuit dough with fruits on top.

Custard type pies IMO wouldn't turn out well?

Wonder if anyone else has a positive response?
caf.gif

I've never tried to make a pie on the stove top either. Not sure a crust would turn out well on the stove top...maybe a crustless pie would work?
idunno.gif

If you try it, come back and let us know how it turns out.

Back
Top Bottom