Any Home Bakers Here?

Mine are real bad I have a backup in James I start them if I am unable to knead as much he will step in

My sister bought a mixer that she uses to make her bread.
She will make up to 10-15 loaves at a time and freeze the dough for when she wants fresh bread.

I took the easy route and got the bread machine. I can get it ready and set the timer so we will have fresh bread for supper.
My dh made fresh bread in a machine all the years he raised his sons. Fresh bread for supper every night.

My sister bought a mixer that she uses to make her bread.
She will make up to 10-15 loaves at a time and freeze the dough for when she wants fresh bread.

I took the easy route and got the bread machine. I can get it ready and set the timer so we will have fresh bread for supper.
My dh made fresh bread in a machine all the years he raised his sons. Fresh bread for supper every night.

I have a great mixer but after 30 years it is giving up the ghost the motor is working at a lower speed now needs to be replaced told BF I want a new kitchen aid stand mixer to replace the old one first of the month or christmas

I have a great mixer but after 30 years it is giving up the ghost the motor is working at a lower speed now needs to be replaced told BF I want a new kitchen aid stand mixer to replace the old one first of the month or christmas
You can repair those old kitchenaid mixers. Of course the new ones are very nice though

You might be able to sell the old one for a good price

Back
Top Bottom