Any Home Bakers Here?

I haven't had a dishwasher in the house since we moved from FL last spring :hit With all the cooking and baking we do, especially in the winter, I miss that thing!
I have a dishwasher in the kitchen that almost never gets used. About the only time I use it is when I have lots of jars to get ready for canning.

WE use our dishwasher all the time. The key is that you get what you pay for - go cheap and you have to wash your dishes before putting them into the dishwasher. Our dishwasher has a pot scrubbing cycle - and it works pretty well even though I prefer to do the pots by hand.
Going to the kitchen to make some chocolate chip cookies. Been trying to get that done for about a week.

anyone heard from @ronott1 tonight lots more fires in Ca I hope he is okay
Yes, the fires are 6 hours away but they are terrible! The acres of fires are adding up still in California. According to an NPR segment from yesterday, over 1 million acres, the size of Rhode Island

upload_2017-12-7_8-46-41.png

I believe there is 6 hours between him and the fires.
I also hope @ronott1 is ok.
Yes! We are at 1.89 inches of rain for the year here--started on July first. We have not had rain is several weeks so things are drying up again. We could go back to fire danger up here too soon. We are not supposed to have fires in December

Yes, the fires are 6 hours away but they are terrible! The acres of fires are adding up still in California. According to an NPR segment from yesterday, over 1 million acres, the size of Rhode Island

View attachment 1204008

we were watching it last night I know where you are located not right in the fires not knowing where the fires are moving to

we were watching it last night I know where you are located not right in the fires not knowing where the fires are moving to
My youngest brother is down there in Orange County. close but not too close I hope.
He is likely having a gray Christmas from ash though and I bet the smoke is terrible

Back
Top Bottom