Any Home Bakers Here?

That’s not a bad price! You could probably use any brown sugar, if already have some to hand. Just make sure you don’t cook the shortbread for too long like I did the first time I made it:lau :hmm
I love different types of brown sugar, molasses and golden syrup!

I will buy some of the muscovado sugar either from Amazon or the Indian store if they have it.

Thanks!

You need chocolate doughnuts stat!
I seriously cannot make doughnuts ever again. I’m still sick from eating so many. :oops:
Butter pecan ice cream sounds absolutely lush (lovely):p
Thank you! I make it often.
I didn’t toast the pecans as much as I usually do. The ice cream is still good, but doesn’t have the flavor it usually does.

I seriously cannot make doughnuts ever again. I’m still sick from eating so many. :oops:

I didn’t toast the pecans as much as I usually do. The ice cream is still good, but doesn’t have the flavor it usually does.
Any chocolate then and the darker the better! Good for headaches!

Ah there’s always next time! And I’m sure it tasted lovely regardless. I’ll have to try it:) when I went to Wyoming, my friend made candied pecans with cream cheese frosted cake (can’t remember what the cake was) but the pecans and frosting were delicious :yesss:

Ah there’s always next time! And I’m sure it tasted lovely regardless. I’ll have to try it:) when I went to Wyoming, my friend made candied pecans with cream cheese frosted cake (can’t remember what the cake was) but the pecans and frosting were delicious :yesss:

Where did you visit in Wyoming Gracie? We moved here almost 2 years ago. It's taken some getting used to but there is a lot of pretty scenery & parks to visit.

Back
Top Bottom