Any Home Bakers Here?

I
My advice to all fathers is to offer DD $10K to elope... It's much cheaper and stress free. I've done both and truly know the difference. When DW and I got married (for real), JP in a college dorm with a six foot sub for a wedding cake. Less than $200 tops. Second time was for show and cost like $4000 (1980 $$$$s). When DD went for it, OMG cost a fortune, but I knew I was doomed when DW asked me to meet them at the dress shop... UP until then it was going to be a small affair with just immediate family, not 450 people in a fancy hotel.

X2

Well here are the pix from the doughnuts. Mine aren't as pretty as pioneer woman. I have the rubber band thingies that fit my marble roller, but I like my french cut maple roller better. Next time I'll use the other one. Oh and BTW, holes are a PITA to cook. They hate to flip. On the taste front they are yummy... DIL said she had to have at least two more to offer an opinion. I didn't use the cast iron pot for the oil as I'm lazy I used my emril deep fryer.
View attachment 1330529 View attachment 1330530 View attachment 1330533
I flipping LOVE glazed donuts!! The ones we have in the supermarkets here are usually old and have been standing on the counter tops going stale and waiting to be bought! Yuck!

But those look so so good, feel free to post some to Wales ;) x

Back
Top Bottom