Any Home Bakers Here?

That I'm unsure of, I would have to check. Why do you ask?
Different states have different rules. For instance forget selling anything kitchen prepared in Vermont if you have ANY pets that EVER come in the house. Won't get a license to sell even if you have doors to the kitchen and can legitimately claim you NEVER let the animals into the prep area.

Apparently baking soda does have it, because if you look at natural deodorants they all say "no aluminum (baking soda)" or something along those lines. Apparently the baking soda is rough on some people's skin.
Pure baking soda is sodium bicarbonate and does not contain aluminum. Do not take a deodorant's ingredients as proof that there is aluminum in baking soda. Some deodorants do contain aluminum but it is not from baking soda.

That I'm unsure of, I would have to check. Why do you ask?
You might be able to start a home baking business. We are allowed to do that here in California now. Some places can have home kitchens and can sell a limited number of meals too

You might be able to start a home baking business. We are allowed to do that here in California now. Some places can have home kitchens and can sell a limited number of meals too
It's not something I've considered actually. I'm registering to sell eggs, up to a certain number of dozens that I can't remember atm. I can't say they're organic or free range or anything but it might help with the feed bill anyway. I don't really know what I want or am qualified to do. I was a stay at home mom before I was an insurance agent and I really hate insurance.

Back
Top Bottom