Any Home Bakers Here?

okay, I have a proposition for you all.

I have 650 lb of wheat. I'm planning on grinding some for Flour. However, I know that flour is in short supply due to the Coronavirus.

I talked to the Idaho State Department of Agriculture, and they said that I CAN ship flour to my friends who need some.

So, who wants wheat flour?

The only condition is you would have to pay for shipping.

I have 650 lb of wheat. I'm planning on grinding some for Flour. However, I know that flour is in short supply due to the Coronavirus.

I talked to the Idaho State Department of Agriculture, and they said that I CAN ship flour to my friends who need some.

I have plenty but thank you.

It’s funny that you mention that. I was just thinking last night that I have a 25 pound bag of flour, and it’s possible that local members might need some.
I was adding items to my shopping cart online, and was surprised by some of the baking items that are out of stock. Did people think Masa corn flour was the same as wheat flour?!

Thanks Jared, but I'm well stocked. I grind my own too.

Back
Top Bottom