Any Home Bakers Here?

if I let google translate it it says puff pastry dough. They are for 90% of the time filled with whipped cream. Sometimes mixed with fruits like Banana, berries or even pineapple. When I put your popovers to google I though it was puff pastry Dough but apparently it wasn’t.. Sorry for my mistake!
Oh no worries. :) It's all tasty food and your post reminded me that I haven't had some of those treats in a long time. Maybe this summer I can broaden out and try some more pastry type of items.

Made the almond joy bars. I very lightly packed the brown sugar and used unsweetened coconut and they're yummy! Thanks for the recipe @N F C

Glad you liked them IM!

Last year I made a batch of those plus a bunch of other treats for a retirement reception...one guy hovered over that plate, ate at least 5 of them and left carrying 3 more in his hand. I don't know how he did it :lol:

Glad you liked them IM!

Last year I made a batch of those plus a bunch of other treats for a retirement reception...one guy hovered over that plate, ate at least 5 of them and left carrying 3 more in his hand. I don't know how he did it :lol:
That does seem like a bit much, they're rich!

Sourdough Sandwich Bread1/2 cup sourdough starter 2 T honey
1 1/2 teaspoon sea salt 2 Tablespoons olive oil 1 1/4 cup warm water
3-3 1/2 cups flour (I used 1 cup whole wheat flour 1 1/2 cup Bread Flour (l T flaxmeal 1 T whey protein powder
Mix all ingredients in Mixer. So it does not stick to your hands ..cleans\the bowl. Cover warm place rise for 2 hours.

Place dough on floured counter and flatten with hands and fold, roll,
and cover and let bench rest 10 minutes. Flatten with fingers and shape
into a loaf. Vessel of your choice. I used a 9 x 5 tin covered warm place
and let rise for 1 hour (came to top of tin) Baked 400 degree oven 30 mins. Brushed butter on top. On rack to cool.

I wanted two loaves, I do NOT like doubling recipe....ratios etc. I mixed
one loaf and then mixed the other.
K-Sourdough Sandwich Bread 6-5-2020100_0309.JPG

Back
Top Bottom