Any Home Bakers Here?

I had a cruddy day with a headache and arthritic hands. I was supposed to process and do some work upstairs today. Obviously that didn’t happen.
Tonight I started making sd bread. I began one recipe, and my phone went back to another recipe. So I started on another recipe... I think I used three recipes. I focused the best I could, but my head is still pounding.
Not whining, I’m actually trying to be funny. If I tried, I couldn’t tell you how the loaves were made.
I have regular and cinnamon raisin bread rising overnight in the refrigerator. Hopefully tomorrow will be better... and I’ll let you know how the Frankenstein breads taste.
I hope you feel better today!

It is amazing that you were able to keep working feeling like that!

:gig Don’t let @R2elk see that you used strawberries with rhubarb.
Yeah, why ruin perfectly good rhubarb?? And strawberries too, though unless they are fresh I really don't care for strawberry things.

I haven’t had blueberry with them, but blackberries and raspberries are great together. I’d imagine blueberry would be good too!
Add some gooseberries in with the blackberries and raspberries. Triple berry jam, no pectin necessary, gooseberries have plenty.

I need to bottle it. A year of aging the wine made an unbelievable difference.
I guess there is a reason they age wine! Now you have to decide what type of wood you want your barrels made of.

Yeah, why ruin perfectly good rhubarb?? And strawberries too, though unless they are fresh I really don't care for strawberry things.

Add some gooseberries in with the blackberries and raspberries. Triple berry jam, no pectin necessary, gooseberries have plenty.

I guess there is a reason they age wine! Now you have to decide what type of wood you want your barrels made of.
No barrels for small lots. This will go straight into bottles.

Ron Chrome ad blocker: It can change all the data on websites you visit.
add extension cancel Do I want to click add extension? Aria
I use adblock plus for chrome. some websites do not like it but it does not seem to change the site

https://adblockplus.org/

I use adblock plus for chrome. some websites do not like it but it does not seem to change the site

https://adblockplus.org/
Since BYC's policy is against ad blocking software, it would be prudent to take this discussion into a private conversation.

The purchase of a PFM will remove ads from the site.

Back
Top Bottom