Any Home Bakers Here?

Mixed l cup of each: seasame seeds, oats, wheat germ, wheat bran, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, flaxmeal, cornmeal. This is My Grains
Bread Recipe mix 4 flour bread flour, 1 cup whole wheat flour, 1/4 cup....1tablespoon active dry yeast.....
rye flour, 1/4 cup spelt flour, 1/4 cup vital wheat gluten, 2 cups warm
water, 1/4 cup avacado oil, 1/4 cup molasses, 1 tsp salt and 1 cup of
my mixed grains. Mixed first by hand then mixer. Placed dough in
greased bowl covered and let rise for 1 hour. Flattened dough knead
into a ball covered and let bench rest 10 minutes. Folded into 9 x 5 shape loaf. Covered and let rise 1/2 hour. It was to top of tin. Baked
400 degree oven 30 minutes. Removed...brushed with butter on rack
to cool. This is a NEW Recipe...first time baked. View attachment 2236655
Nice looking Bread!

The Multi Grain Seed Bread....NOT as well rounded and "pretty" as
Sourdough Breads....but has a nice healthy taste. I asked my neighbor
what type of bread she would like? She said we like a Milti Grain Seeded Bread. That is the reason for working on this Bread. Aria

The Multi Grain Seed Bread....NOT as well rounded and "pretty" as
Sourdough Breads....but has a nice healthy taste. I asked my neighbor
what type of bread she would like? She said we like a Milti Grain Seeded Bread. That is the reason for working on this Bread. Aria
I do too! I keep thinking about adding the great stuff to my bread, but it would lose its specialness.

I actually jumped on here because I have a question that is relatable to Aria’s bread.
I have five kinds of sugar, and four kinds of flour. Seven sugars if you want to get picky.
How do you guys organize your ingredients? Do you have matching canisters, or did you give up because you just bought a $90 set, and you ain’t replacing them now? Are they stacked, or do you have a huge pantry?

I actually jumped on here because I have a question that is relatable to Aria’s bread.
I have five kinds of sugar, and four kinds of flour. Seven sugars if you want to get picky.
How do you guys organize your ingredients? Do you have matching canisters, or did you give up because you just bought a $90 set, and you ain’t replacing them now? Are they stacked, or do you have a huge pantry?
I do have a Pantry and I also have a Hoosier Cabinet. I have a small
antique glass jar for my sea salt.....I have a small antique jar for my
kosher salt...next to my favorite bread recipes. These are my salts for
baking. I have a wooden salt box my husband made it is next to
the stove for our cooking salt. Next to this salt box I have a glass
hoosier antique glass jar that holds my pink salt. Hope that helps.
That takes care of: sea salt kosher salt pink salt and cooking salt.
All the boxes to refill these antique small jars are stored in the Pantry.
Aria

Okay, let’s be neighbors. I’ll make you three (or was it five?) recipe sourdough bread, and you can make me multigrain! :wee
I would ...but we live in different parts of the World. I give you my Favorite Recipes....and share what I know of Bread Baking. II made it
easy for my self: I measured all the grains I will be using and placed them in a glass jar in the refrigerator....when I make the multigrain seed
bread...I just take the amount I am going to use of the grains from ONE
jar. Makes it so much easier. Aria

Back
Top Bottom