Any Home Bakers Here?

I have two hoosiers. I think I need to empty the glass front cabinets, and do what I must to put them back into the kitchen. I am afraid of breaking the doors though when opening them.

Let me try that again. Each of the hoosiers come with a tall, narrow cabinet. They are in another room displaying what is left of salt and pepper shakers from around the world.

B346817D-15AE-4379-998F-AD95AE676CF2.jpeg 454C8650-5BCE-4178-8704-8A1A869B4F4C.jpeg CA3AC12A-97D6-48D8-A718-1023C6FBE5BF.jpeg 621C1063-2911-4772-80F1-06AC035F5C7A.jpeg E370FCDB-A1BD-4585-8CD2-8751453C1F60.jpeg

x2 Debby!!!

Anyway, the medication I'm on does make me dizzy and loopy.
What do they have you on? I don't have to worry about ever becoming an opioid addict, I really hate the "brain outside the skull" feeling those times I've had them.

I’ve never seen cherry jam for sale anywhere,
Smuckers makes one but no stores here carry it any more. Cherry anything is GOOD!

Do you put strawberries in the jam? :caf
Wash your fingers out with soap!!! Adding strawberries to cherries? Why I oughta ....
;)

check out Cooking with Brenda Gantt on Facebook. She is not on YouTube. I love her videos
Guess you'll have to do it for me, I watch YouTube and have nothing to do with FB.

How do you guys organize your ingredients?
By placing the original containers/bags on the shelf :D

OK, DD1 and the BF left at 2:15 for Virginia. She damn well better not come back with Covid after leaving him there. I can now bake bread again but .... it is 93° outside and so far 80° in the house. NO baking will be happening for a few days! Maybe Wednesday. Gotta give that spelt flour Bob sent me a test in a Champlain loaf.

I have two hoosiers. I think I need to empty the glass front cabinets, and do what I must to put them back into the kitchen. I am afraid of breaking the doors though when opening them.

Let me try that again. Each of the hoosiers come with a tall, narrow cabinet. They are in another room displaying what is left of salt and pepper shakers from around the world.
I am sure the salt and pepper shakers from around the world are valuable. BUT, are they of value to you? Or would you rather display them elsewhere and use the Hoosiers for your Baking ingredients?
is their primary use. My Hoosier has ALL FLOURS and ALL my Baking
supplies...ready and handy when I need them...which is Daily. I want
things SIMPLE and Made Easy for Me. That is necessary for ME. It is
what you want and what you need to make it Best for YOU.

These are Very Beautiful Hoosiers and you must decide if you want to
use them to display salt and pepper shakers or keep Baking Supplies?? My one Hoosier has ALL MY BAKING SUPPLIES..and it is
convenient and handy and things are all in ONE place making it easy
and quick to Bake. I would not use my Hoosier for anything else. I am sure you could use ONE of these lovely Hoosiers for Baking Supplies. Think about it and make a wise decision. YOU CAN AND
WILL WORK it out. Aria

I do not see this post I wrote you: I would use the Hoosier with the
flour sifter and the working area. This is the True Hoosier that was used
years ago in the Kitchen for Baking. No Glass Doors to worry about on
this Hoosier. And Super shelves to organize All your baking supplies..
and there is a working area if you decide to bake on it. It is priceless.
These Hoosiers are being use for a lot of storage...but the original use
was for storing baking supplies and baking in the Country Kitchens.
Happy Organizing. It does make Baking a pleasure. Aria

x2 Debby!!!

What do they have you on? I don't have to worry about ever becoming an opioid addict, I really hate the "brain outside the skull" feeling those times I've had them.

Smuckers makes one but no stores here carry it any more. Cherry anything is GOOD!

Wash your fingers out with soap!!! Adding strawberries to cherries? Why I oughta ....
;)

Guess you'll have to do it for me, I watch YouTube and have nothing to do with FB.

By placing the original containers/bags on the shelf :D

OK, DD1 and the BF left at 2:15 for Virginia. She damn well better not come back with Covid after leaving him there. I can now bake bread again but .... it is 93° outside and so far 80° in the house. NO baking will be happening for a few days! Maybe Wednesday. Gotta give that spelt flour Bob sent me a test in a Champlain loaf.

Forgot to answer your question. I am on hydrocodone for the pain.

Back
Top Bottom