Any Home Bakers Here?

Indeed it is. When I make my red chili, I keep adding salt until I can taste all of the flavors. It does not come out tasting salty.
A co worker asked me once why my bread tasted much better than hers. I told her it was because I added flavor to it...Which is the correct amount of salt.

A lot of recipes had their salt cut starting in the 1980s when salt began being demonized.

Home baked goods and home cooked foods will not jack your salt up. It is the processed stuff that will do that.

As you can see, I'm pretty tired. I woke up at 3 this morning to get a glimpse at a rare comet. It won't appear again for 7000 years.
Good thing you got up then, you probably won't be around the next time!

Adapted the King Arthur Flour recipe for English Muffins to whole wheat
I did the same, only you didn't burn yours ;)

There is arsenic in many natural products such as apple seeds.
Oh, I hope not too much, my chickens eat apple cores including the seeds.

I wish I knew if the patch could grow back again by fall.
Mine dies back every winter and comes back every spring.

You don't know how to offend me.
You could give classes!!
Then we could chose to fail the class ;)

Mine dies back every winter and comes back every spring.
It took three years (it just came back healthy this year)for the rhubarb to come back the last time it was mowed down mid-summer. It might be due to the winters and springs being warm enough for vegetation to grow, then plunging into the teens for a month. I don’t know. I just know I don’t want to wait another 2-3 years for rhubarb some idiot with no business on my land mowed down.

Back
Top Bottom