Any Home Bakers Here?

Did you get the wood one Bruce
Yes, I chose one of the folding ones that has multiple thickness. I'm pretty sure the thinest is too thin for the bread I've been making and I probably don't want the thickest - kind of "Texas Toast" thick. Probably not as convenient as all 1 size since there are 3 groups of thicknesses so I'll have to slide the bread to the middle as I slice. It has a board that slides in the slots to push the loaf against.

I ended up with this one It has a tray that catches the crumbs and if one wanted to be kinda fancy and serve sliced bread at the table, the slicing guide comes out of the tray and the tray has handle holes.

Yes, I chose one of the folding ones that has multiple thickness. I'm pretty sure the thinest is too thin for the bread I've been making and I probably don't want the thickest - kind of "Texas Toast" thick. Probably not as convenient as all 1 size since there are 3 groups of thicknesses so I'll have to slide the bread to the middle as I slice. It has a board that slides in the slots to push the loaf against.

I ended up with this one It has a tray that catches the crumbs and if one wanted to be kinda fancy and serve sliced bread at the table, the slicing guide comes out of the tray and the tray has handle holes.
Nice!

Back
Top Bottom