Any Home Bakers Here?

My sourdough starter is sitting, neglected in the fridge. I will have to pull it out tonight and see if I can resurrect it again. I make bred a lot more in the winter time to go with soups and stews and such. DH won't use homemade bread for sandwiches...
All our Breads are baked all year. My husband won't eat whole grain...He likes Rolls and White Bread for sandwiches. I like my Multigrain Bread.
We have BREAD almost every morning for breakfast. I have two active Ball jars Sourdough Starter now with the Pickle Pipes ready to go Friday. Aria

My sourdough starter is sitting, neglected in the fridge. I will have to pull it out tonight and see if I can resurrect it again. I make bred a lot more in the winter time to go with soups and stews and such. DH won't use homemade bread for sandwiches...
Then give Aria’s sourdough sandwich a whirl! No falling apart and you can slice it thin easily. It’s really simple and a great way to keep your starter up and running.

Then give Aria’s sourdough sandwich a whirl! No falling apart and you can slice it thin easily. It’s really simple and a great way to keep your starter up and running.
Thank You Sequel, You make me Proud. It is one of my best. My Pickle
Pipes (Ron was the GREAT one to tell us about them) arrived today. And
I now have two Mason jars with Pickle Pipes. Adds character...I must say.
I have two jars....Ron's Sourdough Starter....really that is the ingredient responsible for the super recipe. The Pickle Pipes came in neat colors...I am using one blue which is Genesis 1 and Pink on Genesis 2. Ron suggested it is good to have two jars. AND I DO Agree. Thanks again, Sequel. Aria

I have two jars....Ron's Sourdough Starter....really that is the ingredient responsible for the super recipe. The Pickle Pipes came in neat colors...I am using one blue which is Genesis 1 and Pink on Genesis 2. Ron suggested it is good to have two jars. AND I DO Agree. Thanks again, Sequel. Aria
I am happy to hear that the pickle pipes are working for you!

It’s the truth! I just cut some and made sandwiches for my 3 1/2 year old grandson and myself and the loaf cut beautifully and we both gobbled them up. It’s the most user friendly bread I’ve ever baked. It was baked the day before yesterday and hasn’t dried out. Thank YOU Aria!

Back
Top Bottom