Any Home Bakers Here?

So glad your back in here Aria .. I can understand the facility sayins no to
visitors keeps covid out .. So good be good to yourself from another.. Love you be well

@Aria

When my husband was in rehab this spring I could not visit him. The staff would open his window and we talked at that time. I took his clean clothes twice a week and picked up his dirty ones. It was really harder on him than on me. Of course, we talked on the phone. He had a fractured hip and had to get much better before I could bring him home. I cannot get him up if he falls. He is 6' 3" and weighs in the 230's. I'm only 5' 2".

I have told him that if he ever gets to the point that he cannot do for himself I will have to put him in long term care. This would be really hard for me to do as we will be married for 52 years January 4, 2021.

Sorry the dialog got so long. Karen

@Aria

When my husband was in rehab this spring I could not visit him. The staff would open his window and we talked at that time. I took his clean clothes twice a week and picked up his dirty ones. It was really harder on him than on me. Of course, we talked on the phone. He had a fractured hip and had to get much better before I could bring him home. I cannot get him up if he falls. He is 6' 3" and weighs in the 230's. I'm only 5' 2".

I have told him that if he ever gets to the point that he cannot do for himself I will have to put him in long term care. This would be really hard for me to do as we will be married for 52 years January 4, 2021.

Sorry the dialog got so long. Karen
Karen, It NOT a long dialog....it does help to share and help tell others and this DOES help them. It has helped me. Thanks for sharing. Aria

Back
Top Bottom