Any Home Bakers Here?

After all my baking flops I did a crazy one tonight. I took on penny's idea of using yeast with the sourdough, my sourdough went a little limp and I needed bread so just baked it as it was and raised the gas temperature. I will make another sourdough for real soon.

View attachment 2383291
Cooked right through and tasted good. I added a good squeeze of orange in this bake and will do this again next bake.

@Aria Everyone here was really longing to know how you both are. Penny was really good and kept us updated.
As said here already take very good care of you. I'm so pleased you have been baking. Rest well tonight :hugs
Marie, THANKS. YES...this group is fantastic and this type of support is so helpful. I have much to take care of and hopefully I will be able to rest
...so I will be able to take care of Floyd when he gets home. He is much better. Regards, Aria

After all my baking flops I did a crazy one tonight. I took on penny's idea of using yeast with the sourdough, my sourdough went a little limp and I needed bread so just baked it as it was and raised the gas temperature. I will make another sourdough for real soon.

View attachment 2383291
Looks great!

View attachment 2383291
It looks good!

Using yeast along with sourdough is often necessary for the first 6 months or so

Marie, THANKS. YES...this group is fantastic and this type of support is so helpful. I have much to take care of and hopefully I will be able to rest
...so I will be able to take care of Floyd when he gets home. He is much better. Regards, Aria
It really is a great support having these thoughtful human beings here. We may never meet but it means a lot to have good people to communicate with.
Floyd is very lucky too have you, not everyone in this world has someone who cares, they have to face times like these alone.

View attachment 2383291
Still looks tasty!

View attachment 2383291

Nice looking loaf of bread Marie!

Back
Top Bottom