Any Home Bakers Here?

I am sorry for your difficult times . I hope things get better for you. A person needs support during these times . I know that I feel lost because of my wife's terminal cancer. It's like watching her leave me and fade away and not a darn thing I can do . The frustration , confusion, and sorrow just to name a few . I made my mind to support her treatments and be a rock for her to hold on to but behind closed doors I am crying and broken inside . God bless , Mark

Mark, so sorry to read of your wife's cancer. Make yourself at home here and take care of yourself.

I am sorry for your difficult times . I hope things get better for you. A person needs support during these times . I know that I feel lost because of my wife's terminal cancer. It's like watching her leave me and fade away and not a darn thing I can do . The frustration , confusion, and sorrow just to name a few . I made my mind to support her treatments and be a rock for her to hold on to but behind closed doors I am crying and broken inside . God bless , Mark
Mark, Thanks for sharing your pain. HELPS with my similar pain. We must try to survive in spite of what Life hands us. Aria

@Aria how are you doing today? Everything going well?

You guys should check out some of the things I made in the Halloween baking contest. I can’t post pictures here because of the contest rules saying that you can’t have those pictures elsewhere on the forum.
Jared, Better. The support given from you and This Forum....does help.
Baked Raisin Bread today for our caring neighbors....not feeling like baking...but pushed and did get it done. Thanks for being here and understanding. Aria

Back
Top Bottom