Any Home Bakers Here?

Our Walmart doesn't have a deli counter. You've never been here Ron!
I know!

Do you have a neighborhood Walmart there? We have two to of them and a regular walmart. There are super walmart stores in Dixon and West Sacramento. I used to shop at them until the neighborhood walmarts came here. Walmart comes in a lot of different types for sure

I know!

Do you have a neighborhood Walmart there? We have two to of them and a regular walmart. There are super walmart stores in Dixon and West Sacramento. I used to shop at them until the neighborhood walmarts came here. Walmart comes in a lot of different types for sure
Here in Casper, there are two, one on the east side of town and one on the west side of town. Both Walmarts do not carry the same things because they are served by two different warehouses.

I'm at a low altitude here in Florida. I live just an hour from the Atlantic Coast.
Everything in Florida is low altitude, even the top of Space Mountain! I see that Britton Hill is the highest point, a whopping 345'. Good thing they called it a hill 'cause is sure isn't a mountain.

I will say have my Grandmas old glass bread pans never used a metal till I bought Pullman loaves
I have glass and nonstick metal. Heck of a time getting the bread out of the glass pan if there is even the slightest "muffin top". I've gone strictly to the metal pan for my KA basic sourdough loaf.

Here it is!
Great! Was it a real PITA to pluck the feathers?

Well, it’s late now. Good night everyone!
You posted that at 10:36 Eastern, what time do you go to bed?

I forgot to add this about my organ a while ago.
Nice!

I think I found an error on a 1940 s nickel
You may be on to something. The photos I found of that coin are symmetrical, looks like there is an additional "building" on the right side in your coin. It wouldn't be surprising if something were missing since it could just be worn off but wear doesn't add material!

Also, I would like to take a dessert, what is your recommendation for a dessert for a spaghetti supper?
Cherry pie ... because it is my fav! But I think the Tiramisu idea is better for spaghetti.

Everything in Florida is low altitude, even the top of Space Mountain! I see that Britton Hill is the highest point, a whopping 345'. Good thing they called it a hill 'cause is sure isn't a mountain.

I have glass and nonstick metal. Heck of a time getting the bread out of the glass pan if there is even the slightest "muffin top". I've gone strictly to the metal pan for my KA basic sourdough loaf.

Great! Was it a real PITA to pluck the feathers?

You posted that at 10:36 Eastern, what time do you go to bed?

Nice!

You may be on to something. The photos I found of that coin are symmetrical, looks like there is an additional "building" on the right side in your coin. It wouldn't be surprising if something were missing since it could just be worn off but wear doesn't add material!

Cherry pie ... because it is my fav! But I think the Tiramisu idea is better for spaghetti.

Actually, I was easy to pluck. Just dipped it in boiling water and the feathers came off easily.

About the coin, here is a close-up under a high powered magnifier of the asymmetrical area.

ED8CC615-ECFB-4925-9723-9A2AA7673078.jpeg

Here in Casper, there are two, one on the east side of town and one on the west side of town. Both Walmarts do not carry the same things because they are served by two different warehouses.
The two here generally carry the same things. It is weird to have two of the. Our City has about 60,000 people

Good evening all. I needed to use up some eggs so I made a batch of brownies, uses 4 eggs and trying them with only 2T espresso pwd this time; also made a 5 egg quiche with corn, bacon and cheese. I seasoned with pepper and smoked paprika.
View attachment 2392176
The brownies will be good!

Quiche is it a crust less quiche?

Back
Top Bottom