Any Home Bakers Here?

0ADE9492-1F48-426D-B13B-042E00BCFFA0.png

56029611-40AC-478F-A828-C8C140D02158.jpeg

I DID IT! ITS AN ERROR!

I know!

Do you have a neighborhood Walmart there? We have two to of them and a regular walmart. There are super walmart stores in Dixon and West Sacramento. I used to shop at them until the neighborhood walmarts came here. Walmart comes in a lot of different types for sure

I don't know how the Walmart corporation calls it, but I call it Walmart Lite :lol:

Good evening all. I needed to use up some eggs so I made a batch of brownies, uses 4 eggs and trying them with only 2T espresso pwd this time; also made a 5 egg quiche with corn, bacon and cheese. I seasoned with pepper and smoked paprika.
View attachment 2392176

Nice job IM!

I'm curious about how you like the brownies with the 2 Tab espresso powder. I know that is less than last time, but still more than what I use. What did you think of that amount, did that give you the taste you've been looking for?

Nice job IM!

I'm curious about how you like the brownies with the 2 Tab espresso powder. I know that is less than last time, but still more than what I use. What did you think of that amount, did that give you the taste you've been looking for?
Thanks. Yes it was more what I was looking for. I think the strength could vary from brand to brand, but this was about right. I can taste the espresso but it doesn’t overwhelm the chocolate.

Back
Top Bottom