Any Home Bakers Here?

ain’t that the truth! I’ve been suffering a lot because of this virus and all the restrictions being placed. I was already struggling enough because of my mental illness. And now, when I want, no, NEED interaction, I can’t have it because of all the restrictions being placed!

My church, (The church of Jesus Christ of latter-day Saints,) closed down in my area, we have to keep 6 feet of distance, mandatory to wear a mask in public by Boise city orders, (and law-enforcement can get you for going against that according to the order also,) it’s doing a number on me mentally!

I can’t really visit anybody, I don’t have many people to talk to. What I want is face-to-face interaction, but I can’t have that right now. Yes, talking on forums is good, and it gets me some interaction, but it’s not enough!

I do understand, however, that these rules are used to help prevent the spread of the virus. The downside is that it affects me so much mentally. I’m not getting enough interaction.

I already suffer from loneliness. This virus just makes everything worse!

I’m not talking politically, in fact, I refuse to. No matter what the intention is of those who have power and authority, whether their intention is to help stop the spread of the virus, or to control the people, I hate the restrictions being placed.

I apologize if I’ve been rambling on, I just needed to get this off my chest.

I’ll get off my soapbox now.

Jared

Have you tried "facetime" with your phone. That is the closest to being face to face. You can interact with each other and about the only thing you can't do is touch each other. If you have this capability why don't you try it to see if it helps.

ain’t that the truth! I’ve been suffering a lot because of this virus and all the restrictions being placed. I was already struggling enough because of my mental illness. And now, when I want, no, NEED interaction, I can’t have it because of all the restrictions being placed!

My church, (The church of Jesus Christ of latter-day Saints,) closed down in my area, we have to keep 6 feet of distance, mandatory to wear a mask in public by Boise city orders, (and law-enforcement can get you for going against that according to the order also,) it’s doing a number on me mentally!

I can’t really visit anybody, I don’t have many people to talk to. What I want is face-to-face interaction, but I can’t have that right now. Yes, talking on forums is good, and it gets me some interaction, but it’s not enough!

I do understand, however, that these rules are used to help prevent the spread of the virus. The downside is that it affects me so much mentally. I’m not getting enough interaction.

I already suffer from loneliness. This virus just makes everything worse!

I’m not talking politically, in fact, I refuse to. No matter what the intention is of those who have power and authority, whether their intention is to help stop the spread of the virus, or to control the people, I hate the restrictions being placed.

I apologize if I’ve been rambling on, I just needed to get this off my chest.

I’ll get off my soapbox now.

Jared

You folks are in the house with you ?
We are huggers just do it with the ones you live with for now ..
Sucks for all of us vent away though Jared

Back
Top Bottom