Any Home Bakers Here?

I hope he recovers shortly.
I make a hot drink made of honey ginger and lemon to get me through bad colds.
Thanks, he seemed to be feeling a lot better last night and still decent this morning, so hopefully it was a 24 hour bug or some of the freakiest side effects to dental work I have ever seen (had some fillings replaced)

Since were on the subject of diseases, colds, and vaccines, I thought I’d show you all something hilarious I just found. Its on a 1975 d nickel.

View attachment 2503828

Looks like Jefferson caught a cold and has a runny nose!

I laughed so hard when I found this!

I sent you aa PM. Did you get it?

Breads turned out nice today. I've fell out with the sourdough for now as this bread usually turns out nice.
Small coffee cup to show size
IMG_20210127_145131135.jpg
IMG_20210127_145244046.jpg
IMG_20210127_145205261.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks, he seemed to be feeling a lot better last night and still decent this morning, so hopefully it was a 24 hour bug or some of the freakiest side effects to dental work I have ever seen (had some fillings replaced)
That is good news!

I have not had illness form having cavities filled. Pulled teeth have caused a fever before though.

If there was an infection, that might have caused a problem though

That is good news!

I have not had illness form having cavities filled. Pulled teeth have caused a fever before though.

If there was an infection, that might have caused a problem though
Yeah, like I said, pretty weird. He had 1 filling that was decaying and needed to be replaced and 1 soft spot that wasn't actually a cavity yet but they went ahead and fixed it before it became a problem. But that's the only weird thing that happened fairly immediately before he got sick. He got the dental work around 9am and got sick 8:30-9pm that night.

Yeah, like I said, pretty weird. He had 1 filling that was decaying and needed to be replaced and 1 soft spot that wasn't actually a cavity yet but they went ahead and fixed it before it became a problem. But that's the only weird thing that happened fairly immediately before he got sick. He got the dental work around 9am and got sick 8:30-9pm that night.
Bacteria might have been released from the infection.

Back
Top Bottom