Any Home Bakers Here?

Attachments

• 552EA0FE-312B-47C2-9A85-9CDE5B38BB81.jpeg
    552EA0FE-312B-47C2-9A85-9CDE5B38BB81.jpeg
    828.4 KB · Views: 2
I bake whatever catches tummy's my fancy! Made Challah bread for the first time recently. Pretty proud of how well it turned out! I'd never made bread by hand before this!
I also LOVE 'indian fry bread'.
Welcome!

Nice looking baked goods!

Well, I may have just lost my car. It started SMOKING while it was idling.

Fortunately, I was still in my driveway. Turned it off before it got very bad.

A friend of mine and I are going to look at it tomorrow. I hope I didn’t blow a gasket or something.

If I did lose the car to a mechanical failure, it would be pretty sad. I brought home my first deer in that car, as well as my first bear. Brought home several duck and goose in that car. Not to mention, I had to drive my dog to the vet in that car to be put down last year.

I guess you could say, that car has a lot of memories.

I bake whatever catches tummy's my fancy! Made Challah bread for the first time recently. Pretty proud of how well it turned out! I'd never made bread by hand before this!
I also LOVE 'indian fry bread'.

Welcome it is wonderful thread about home baking you fit right in

Well, I may have just lost my car. It started SMOKING while it was idling.

I guess you could say, that car has a lot of memories.
Ah crud I still recall the loss of my first car you always will keep it in your memories

Welcome it is wonderful thread about home baking you fit right in

Ah crud I still recall the loss of my first car you always will keep it in your memories

I will keep it in my memories. My good old 95 Subaru. I have to say, it lasted a LONG time.

Still, it might be fixable, might not be. I’ll figure out tomorrow.

Still, it might be fixable, might not be. I’ll figure out tomorrow.
Most anything is fixable, the question becomes "when does it start costing more to fix the old one than to replace it?". Certainly parts for that car are still available.

Of course it costs a lot less when you can do the work yourself. There is quite a mark up on the price of parts when you pay someone else to diagnose and repair. Plus, of course, the hourly labor rate.

Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom