Any Home Bakers Here?

We celebrated our 25th anniversary with friends. Other than "milestone" numbers, we just use our anniversary as an excuse to get more expensive things that we both decide we need. We're both into practical stuff, so last year it was a wood splitter. $2k, 40 ton, should be something that out lasts us.

This year it will probably be welding equipment. Hubby said he wants to learn. So he asked me what I wanted (other than a coop add on and more chickens, obviously!) , and I said I wanted welded stuff and a hubby who knows how to weld.

We celebrated our 25th anniversary with friends. Other than "milestone" numbers, we just use our anniversary as an excuse to get more expensive things that we both decide we need. We're both into practical stuff, so last year it was a wood splitter. $2k, 40 ton, should be something that out lasts us.

This year it will probably be welding equipment. Hubby said he wants to learn. So he asked me what I wanted (other than a coop add on and more chickens, obviously!) , and I said I wanted welded stuff and a hubby who knows how to weld.

Congrats on your 25th anniversary!

Keep doing what you're doing and you'll soon be in the 50's.

When we hit 50 years I was like it can't be. It really sneaks up on you.

Back
Top Bottom