Any Home Bakers Here?

without an ice maker/water dispenser. Our hard well water would make those features a hassle
I sure hope I can find one without either of those. That's a deal breaker for me. Don't need it, don't want it. Maybe we should order one now, since our 30 (?) year old fridge is still running fine.

Maybe we should get a couple of the mini-fridges they sell for dorm rooms. We have a chest freezer, so we don't need the freezer space. 🤔

I sure hope I can find one without either of those. That's a deal breaker for me. Don't need it, don't want it. Maybe we should order one now, since our 30 (?) year old fridge is still running fine.

Maybe we should get a couple of the mini-fridges they sell for dorm rooms. We have a chest freezer, so we don't need the freezer space. 🤔
They still make them without the ice maker.

:( I heard on NPR today that Cal might have a worse fire danger this year than last.

:( Lots of moves!

But a house you won :D

That is weird. Usually the compressor goes and you get no cold anywhere.

Whirlpool owns most of the major appliance brands we know. Buy a Matag, get a Whirlpool, buy a KitchenAid, get a Whirlpool ;) I don't think they own LG.
It sounds like it could be a bad one!

We did not have much rain this winter.

My refrigerator is assumed to be from the 80’s. It’s fickle, but works. Knock on wood! I have a dorm fridge, but the freezer was taken by a relative I was too afraid to deny when they told me they were taking it. Period. I had birds in there, but at least I had the ability to can the meat.

Good Morning All, cup of tea in hand and planning the day. Need to make some bread and clean a chicken coop, then out in the garage to get some work done.

I made this lovely buttermilk strawberry cake a few days ago and it was so yummy!View attachment 2652805

Hope you all have a blessed day.
That is gorgeous! Would you share the recipe with us?

Good Morning All, cup of tea in hand and planning the day. Need to make some bread and clean a chicken coop, then out in the garage to get some work done.

I made this lovely buttermilk strawberry cake a few days ago and it was so yummy!View attachment 2652805

Hope you all have a blessed day.

Wow, that's a pretty cake!

baking cream puffs---a family favorite
I'll be right over ;)

I sure hope I can find one without either of those. That's a deal breaker for me. Don't need it, don't want it.
Bottom freezer refrigerators don't have water dispensers. Low end refrigerators don't have ice makers.

Back
Top Bottom