Any Home Bakers Here?

I need a good recipe for pizza dough, please. I made some the other night that gave good results but was a pain to work with. Getting it off the counter after rolling/strething it out was a challenge! It was REALLY stretchy and floppy, like a cross between a dead cat and jello. Trying to wrestle that off my arms into the pizza stones in a 500 degree oven, well ... it certainly wouldn't go onto the pizza peel! Somebody help me, please! Oh ... I par-baked them for six minutes, then topped and finished them the following night.

semi home baker here

Attachments

• IMG_5026.JPG
    IMG_5026.JPG
    485.9 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_5028.JPG
    IMG_5028.JPG
    371.6 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_5095.JPG
    IMG_5095.JPG
    324.8 KB · Views: 3
I need a good recipe for pizza dough, please. I made some the other night that gave good results but was a pain to work with. Getting it off the counter after rolling/strething it out was a challenge! It was REALLY stretchy and floppy, like a cross between a dead cat and jello. Trying to wrestle that off my arms into the pizza stones in a 500 degree oven, well ... it certainly wouldn't go onto the pizza peel! Somebody help me, please! Oh ... I par-baked them for six minutes, then topped and finished them the following night.

This is our favorite pizza dough: #14,238 It makes enough dough for 3 pizzas.

We usually make 2 of the pizzas at the same time and save the 3rd dough for either a Stromboli or a Focaccia.

My sister told me that she has been into decorating cupcakes recently, and is interested in making/decorating cakes. She had a birthday recently and I'm still trying to figure out what to get her for a gift, anyone have any suggestions?

Amazon has a complete kit for decorating. The price is $23.??. They will ship it to her.

I'm sure she would, but I live in another state so that would be expensive to ship. Thanks for the suggestion! :hugs
Don’t know if it’s possible in your case but we send all the pieces via amazon to my Aunts house and get either her husband or my oldest cousin who is still at home to put it together when we do stuff like this.

Back
Top Bottom