Any Home Bakers Here?

This cooler weather is going to spoil me! I won't be baking today -- too many other things to do -- but maybe tomorrow. I just finished off my grownies, so I need to make more of those.

I can see some of my tomato vines (determinate varieties) are loaded, so canning will be in my not too distant future. It would sure be nice if it's cool then. No way to get around the heat when you're canning, and when the 'maters are ready, it's go time.

This cooler weather is going to spoil me! I won't be baking today -- too many other things to do -- but maybe tomorrow. I just finished off my grownies, so I need to make more of those.

I can see some of my tomato vines (determinate varieties) are loaded, so canning will be in my not too distant future. It would sure be nice if it's cool then. No way to get around the heat when you're canning, and when the 'maters are ready, it's go time.
Here it feels like FALL. Enjoy your chores. Aria

I canned 4 quarts of tomatoes yesterday.

My boys have made a lemon cake today. No 1 son made the cake, No 2 son iced it

IMG_20210801_170758.jpg
IMG_20210801_170805.jpg
IMG_20210801_170812.jpg

Yesterday I planted a Queen Palm Tree.

It was my husband's birthday present.

Of course, it had to be hot and humid.
Why sure it did! After all, no good deed goes unpunished! I got my husband a banana plant for Father’s Day last year. I don’t think I’ve been punished for that though. :hmm

Back
Top Bottom