Any Home Bakers Here?

Yes no2 son brought it back from school. Then no1 son and DD tested +. Me and DH had been feeling rubbish.
I think we are over the worst now touch wood 🤞

Me and DH have. They have only just started giving it to teens here so the kids have not had it. Its spreading badly in school age children here atm
The same around here. School Children are suffering most. Happy to hear you are on the road to recovery. It is not an enjoyable experience. Take care. Aria

Yes no2 son brought it back from school. Then no1 son and DD tested +. Me and DH had been feeling rubbish.
I think we are over the worst now touch wood 🤞

I had Covid before the vaccine came out. It was in January 2021. My father got sick and tested + first. Shortly after that, we all got sick and had to quarantine.

It was a real bummer, because I had to skip the rest of Waterfowl hunting season because of the quarantine.

Aside from missing out on my favorite hobby, Covid was the WORST disease I EVER had! I was 23 at the time, and it was still really nasty!

Here’s what I did and some information from my experience, it may help you:

First, drink lots of water. Stay hydrated.

Second, get a device to check oxygen in the blood if you can. I forgot what they are called. If the oxygen in your blood gets too low, get to a doctor ASAP.

Third, Rest. This is important.

Fourth, you may lose the ability to smell for a while. It took me a month after quarantine to get my sense of smell back.

That’s all I got for you right now.

Jared

I had Covid before the vaccine came out. It was in January 2021. My father got sick and tested + first. Shortly after that, we all got sick and had to quarantine.

It was a real bummer, because I had to skip the rest of Waterfowl hunting season because of the quarantine.

Aside from missing out on my favorite hobby, Covid was the WORST disease I EVER had! I was 23 at the time, and it was still really nasty!

Here’s what I did and some information from my experience, it may help you:

First, drink lots of water. Stay hydrated.

Second, get a device to check oxygen in the blood if you can. I forgot what they are called. If the oxygen in your blood gets too low, get to a doctor ASAP.

Third, Rest. This is important.

Fourth, you may lose the ability to smell for a while. It took me a month after quarantine to get my sense of smell back.

That’s all I got for you right now.

Jared

We have all had the headache, chills and fever . Sneezes, cough, congestion in the head, ect. I think we are now over the worst bits.. 🤞 we still have a bit of a cough but its not too bad. I've lost my sense of taste and smell (maybe why the cookies I made were meh...) No1 son threw a mocca coffee away the other day because he said it tasted funny.
No2 son is supppsed to go back to school on friday.

I'm not sure but we may have already had covid when it first came about. We were all pretty sick for a while. Worse than how we have been with this confirmed case.

So far it's a crappy way to feel. But I've felt much much worse with my bipolar.

I hope we are over it now anyway.
I did a lateral flow test earlier and it showed a very faint positive line.

We have all had the headache, chills and fever . Sneezes, cough, congestion in the head, ect. I think we are now over the worst bits.. 🤞 we still have a bit of a cough but its not too bad. I've lost my sense of taste and smell (maybe why the cookies I made were meh...) No1 son threw a mocca coffee away the other day because he said it tasted funny.
No2 son is supppsed to go back to school on friday.

I'm not sure but we may have already had covid when it first came about. We were all pretty sick for a while. Worse than how we have been with this confirmed case.

So far it's a crappy way to feel. But I've felt much much worse with my bipolar.

I hope we are over it now anyway.
I did a lateral flow test earlier and it showed a very faint positive line.
Your a very telented person I will still pray you make a great recovery

Back
Top Bottom