Any Home Bakers Here?

As the kids are at home.. and we are running out of stuff until tomorrow. They were asking for something sweet, No1 son was looking to see if I had any baking mixes.. out of luck I've got no sweet baking stuff in. No one can goto the shop as we have the Covid lurg 😑...

So I found this recipe. I had to use less sugar as running low, and used chocolate cake sprinkles. They are a bit meh! And just the wrong texture.

https://www.captainbobcat.com/bread-flour-cookies-recipe/

View attachment 2848264

Is there any way for someone to shop for you and leave it on the porch?

You could leave the money on the porch.

Hi Everyone! I'm new to chickens, but not new to baking. Excited to be able to share with everyone!

Welcome to the Home Bakers.

Your baked goods look delicious.

Do you share your recipes?

I really was impressed with two and the number are 20210713 looks like a cupcake with some pizzazz and number 20210618 in a small glass which looks like a trifle.
I had Covid before the vaccine came out. It was in January 2021. My father got sick and tested + first. Shortly after that, we all got sick and had to quarantine.

It was a real bummer, because I had to skip the rest of Waterfowl hunting season because of the quarantine.

Aside from missing out on my favorite hobby, Covid was the WORST disease I EVER had! I was 23 at the time, and it was still really nasty!

Here’s what I did and some information from my experience, it may help you:

First, drink lots of water. Stay hydrated.

Second, get a device to check oxygen in the blood if you can. I forgot what they are called. If the oxygen in your blood gets too low, get to a doctor ASAP.

Third, Rest. This is important.

Fourth, you may lose the ability to smell for a while. It took me a month after quarantine to get my sense of smell back.

That’s all I got for you right now.

Jared

Very well done.

Morning Home Bakers. Getting old is not for sissie's:frow

We didn't know what we were in for when we were younger.

Is there any way for someone to shop for you and leave it on the porch?

You could leave the money on the porch.

Welcome to the Home Bakers.

Your baked goods look delicious.

Do you share your recipes?

I really was impressed with two and the number are 20210713 looks like a cupcake with some pizzazz and number 20210618 in a small glass which looks like a trifle.

Very well done.

We didn't know what we were in for when we were younger.

My sister got us a few bits at the weekend and our food shop has been now. Hopefully we have enough to last us now.

Back
Top Bottom