Any Home Bakers Here?

Made way too much homemade chicken noodles soup! Asked DH if he would take some to the neighbors...he said he'd prefer not as they would talk his ear off! Ugh
6 containers of this stuff!
I hate not being able to adjust cooking to just 2!
That is FINE. I make large batch of Soup...I put it
HOT in glass jars...put the top on and put in the refrigerator. I use as I need. When I open the jars they are sealed (like canning) hot soup into
clean jars seal and let cool...then refrigerate.
DELICIOUS. KEEPS and stays FRESH. Aria

That is FINE. I make large batch of Soup...I put it
HOT in glass jars...put the top on and put in the refrigerator. I use as I need. When I open the jars they are sealed (like canning) hot soup into
clean jars seal and let cool...then refrigerate.
DELICIOUS. KEEPS and stays FRESH. Aria
Same here but I use empty Miracle Whip jars since they are going into the refrigerator.

I know what it is like to drive in the snow.
I know too. I hate it. If snow never fell on the roads, I would (possibly) enjoy winter. I am so glad I rarely have to go out if I don't want to.

I have been in 7 car accidents, all snow/ice/bad road related. I have walked out of every one of them, thank you, little angel on my shoulder. I was wearing my seat belt too, so I am a big advocate for those.

Bread is baking now!

I know too. I hate it. If snow never fell on the roads, I would (possibly) enjoy winter. I am so glad I rarely have to go out if I don't want to.

I have been in 7 car accidents, all snow/ice/bad road related. I have walked out of every one of them, thank you, little angel on my shoulder. I was wearing my seat belt too, so I am a big advocate for those.

Bread is baking now!
Looking forward to Photo Plus Recipe you used?
I am baking another for Me today. Aria

Not if you have to drive in it.
100% with you on that. I used to work for a roofing company, doing the measuring and quoting and signing contracts. I was out in all kinds of weather, meeting with customers to discuss products, contracts, etc.... All is mostly fine if the temperature stays in the mid 20's and lower or the low 40's and higher. Dry snow is not much more difficult to drive in than gravel. We were often required to work in weather like this. I was on site on the roof for 5 years then took the measuring and quoting when it was offered to me.
KIMG1883.JPG
KIMG1885.JPG

Back
Top Bottom