Any Home Bakers Here?

2 things, both off topic:

First, I almost beat my trout record yesterday. ALMOST. Got away at the last second. It must’ve been at least 24 inches long.

That frustrated me. Oh well, there will be other fish.

Second thing, I took this picture last night. Wanted to show you all.

82B1B0C3-F3DA-4CDA-B2D5-2C09C5787DEC.jpeg

That’s the Orion Nebula through my telescope.

Back on the baking subject, I made a cake yesterday. Today, I was going to frost it. It fell apart right when I tried to gently pick it up.

Darn.

Well, if I hadn't taken some starter out to make a sourdough pancake this morning, I would have had enough to make a loaf of bread tomorrow. So it'll get pushed back a day.

And the pancake was really, really tasty.
How do you make sourdough pancakes ?! 😋😋
Just got 2 sourdough breads in the refrigerator, date/ Walnut and rye/spelt , since i can’t walk very good right now I’ve kneaded it for the first time, instead of letting a machine do it, not sure on how it will turn out 😬 got dicy hands and right now also a dicy foot 🙄

Last edited:
Just got 2 sourdough breads in the refrigerator, date/ Walnut and rye/spelt , since i can’t walk very good right now I’ve kneaded it for the first time, instead of letting a machine do it, not sure on how it will turn out 😬 got dicy hands and right now also a dicy foot 🙄
So Sorry...I know the feeling of not being able to walk. Now I am walking better and my Walker HELPS. May switch to a cane???? Not confident.
Aria

Go here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...EuD0gLksKLwQEH6LgpzmJNN4Q/edit#gid=1619591951

Using a computer, press ctrl and f at the same time. a find field will pop up. enter the name of the recipe you want. For this, sourdough pancakes.

You will likely find multiple recipes

I had to "Like" your post because I couldn't both :love and :( it.

That fish is waiting for you to come back :)

I understand. It’s both of those responses!

I’ll get that fish, eventually.

Anyway, about the nebula picture, a friend of mine on another forum pointed out that there are TWO nebulae in the picture. The Orion Nebula and De Mairons Nebula.

De Mairons Nebula is the pinkish “star” above the Orion Nebula.

Things you didn’t know!

Back
Top Bottom