Any Home Bakers Here?

Friend of mine wants to learn to bake bread. I am going to teach him sometime this week.

By the way, I got this picture of the sun. That is a BIG sunspot! It hurled a coronal mass ejection into space, and it’s going to hit earth around February 1-2. If it’s a strong enough geomagnetic storm, you may see auroras.

CAA51B1F-B612-4E60-B0D3-3C39ACE00383.jpeg

Looks scrumptious! Was it?
Yes. All who have sampled agree. 👍 It tastes similar to a Kentucky butter cake as it should with the amount of butter the recipe called for. I almost picked a recipe I've made before due to the amount of butter (4 sticks), but decided to go ahead and make it. It's a bit rich, so you don't really need a lot to satisfy the sweet tooth.

Friend of mine wants to learn to bake bread. I am going to teach him sometime this week.

By the way, I got this picture of the sun. That is a BIG sunspot! It hurled a coronal mass ejection into space, and it’s going to hit earth around February 1-2. If it’s a strong enough geomagnetic storm, you may see auroras.

View attachment 2978028
That's very cool!

View attachment 2978028
Jared, So NEAT. Thanks for sharing. YOU DO KNOW a lot about the sun, earth etc. Today I have viewed something new. Thanks again, Aria

Back
Top Bottom