Any Home Bakers Here?

I love baking and cooking. I have had to fund new things I can bake. I am gluten free and dairy free. Which come people think would be hard but I have adapted alot of different recipes and they have all turned out good.
Hello! We have people with all types of diets on here.

Marie Am interested to see your loaf...and how are you Bumbing it up?

Ron I want to Thank You again and again for my Sourdough Starter...
Am having the great Baking Adventure. Works FINE everytime and I
know it is the Strong Super Genesis you mailed to me in September 2016,
I've had a lot going on here (that really is a bumber) but hopefully can start it off tomorrow night.

I managed too get hold of some yeast from the bakery. I don't know if it's better than the dried but heard it is. :)

I bake, I love when my house smells like home made bread and then to eat it fresh out of the oven with a bit of butter. Oh my. My new passion is I have been researching sour dough because I love it as does my stepson and to be able to make it at home would be awesome. I also love making baked goods, I can my produce from my garden, I cook anything and everything I can get my hands on a recipe for, and have also taken to making home made dog treats. I spend my time outside on BYC or pinterest. LOL.

I would love to swap recipes or have others willing to offer advice, great idea you have here.
celebrate.gif
I love the smell of homemade sourdough bread. I need to get back into making it. Currently concentrating on home pineapple jam, as imlearning to can.

@Sally PB

Do you make bone broth?

If you do I would like to have you tell me how to make as I have chicken bones collecting in my freezer.

Any help you could lend me would be appreciated.

Thanks.
I have never made that no. I have been thinking about trying. I make my own crackers, shells, pasta and stuff like that. And if we are having anything Mexican like. I make my own sour cream and I get the dairy free cheese.

Back
Top Bottom