Any Home Bakers Here?

Used dragon fruit powder and wow!
20240214_101802.jpg

I have never finished sourdough muffins in the oven. You do have to cook them low and slow.

English muffins

1 envelope yeast 1 tsp. salt
1/4 C. warm water 1 C. starter
2 Tbl. yellow cornmeal 3/4 C. buttermilk
2 to 3 C. flour 1/4 C. cornmeal

Sprinkle yeast over water. Set aside to soften 5 Minutes. Cover a large baking sheet with waxed paper. Sprinkle with 1 Tbl. cornmeal;

set aside. In a large bowl, stir together flour, 1/4 C. cornmeal, and salt; Set aside. In a medium bowl, combine starter, buttermilk and yeast mixture. Stir into flour mixture until well blended. Knead 5 to 8 minutes, adding flour if necessary until smooth and elastic. Roll out dough to 3/8 to 1/2 inch thick. Cut muffins with a 3" biscuit cutter or drinking glass. Arrange on baking sheet. Sprinkle with remaining cornmeal. Cover with cloth; let raise 45 minutes. or until doubled. Cook on medium heat in a slightly greased griddle. Turning often, cook raised muffins on medium hot griddle about 30 minutes. Cool on a rack. Serve warm or cold. Makes 12 to 14 muffins.
Thanks for the recipe
It sounds delicious :p

Dear Jared, I feel for you, but you can also be lonely as a couple 😬 and a good relationship requires constant work, the unicorn and roses which are depicted on valentines day are only 5% of a normal relationship 🤪 and there is a soul mate out there for you, all this time you maybe feel is wasted is you getting ready to become the right man for the right woman! If you haven’t found her yet, maybe you are not yet ready?! I’m not sure if I’m allowed to paste something, so look up “God bless the broken road” from Rascal Flatts, maybe the words will give you some hope 🙏🏻

Well, it’s another lonely Valentine’s Day. 27 years old and I have no one. Instead of just lying around depressed, I am going to cook something special.I

Then again, who will I share it with? I currently have no girlfriend.

Man. This is a rough day so far.
I know it's hard. I didn't get married until I was in my mid 30's. It was worth the wait.
Share with the family that loves you. ❤️

Dear Jared, I feel for you, but you can also be lonely as a couple 😬 and a good relationship requires constant work, the unicorn and roses which are depicted on valentines day are only 5% of a normal relationship 🤪 and there is a soul mate out there for you, all this time you maybe feel is wasted is you getting ready to become the right man for the right woman! If you haven’t found her yet, maybe you are not yet ready?! I’m not sure if I’m allowed to paste something, so look up “God bless the broken road” from Rascal Flatts, maybe the words will give you some hope 🙏🏻
Both are very true. I decided early that I could be happier single than married in a bad relationship. Concentrate on being the right person and then at the right time you'll meet the right person! If I would have met my husband 10 years earlier, I'm not sure we would have been the right one for each other. (Also notice that I didn't say the perfect person...we all have faults and will make mistakes....)

Back
Top Bottom