Any Home Bakers Here?

I have used this for many fruits also add cream cheese.
Apple Cake

1 cup sugar split in half
1/4 cup honey
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup butter (softened)
3 eggs

2 cups all purpose flour
1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp salt
1/8 tsp nutmeg

4 cups chopped apples

Heat oven to 350°F.

Butter and flour 13"x9"x2" pan.

Mix sugar, Sugar, honey and eggs until blended. Beat one minute. Stir in flour, cinnamon, baking soda, salt, nutmeg, vanilla and nuts.

Fold in apples.
Pour into baking pan.
Bake at 350°F for 35 minutes until wooden toothpick comes out clean.

Apple Cake

1/4 cup honey
1/2 cup vegetable oil
3 eggs

2 cups all purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp salt
1/8 tsp nutmeg

4 cups chopped apples

Heat oven to 350°F.

Mix sugar, Sugar, honey and eggs until blended. Beat one minute. Stir in flour, cinnamon, baking soda, salt, nutmeg, vanilla and nuts.

Fold in apples.
Pour into baking pan.
Thanks for the recipe, I'll try it this weekend
Do the peaches have to be chopped too or does that only apply to apples?

Does anyone have a dessert recipe that uses canned peaches? It doesn't need to be a cake but that would be appreciated
Put two cans of canned peaches in a 13x9" baking dish. Spread a dry yellow cake mix over the peaches. Cut up a stick of butter over the top and sprinkle some chopped pecans over the top of that. Bake at 350 till hot and bubbly, I've forgotten how long. Till it smells yummy, lol. Cool and serve with vanilla ice cream. Easiest peach cobbler you'll ever make.

Experimental Blueberry Oatmeal Cookie Recipe:

In one bowl put 6 bags of instant Blueberry Oatmeal, 1 cup flour, about 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Soda, mix that into second bowl of melted 1/2 cup butter and brown sugar (I think I used about 1 cup), 1 egg and a Tablespoon of milk. I then mixed into to the combined ingredients Blueberry Yogurt till dough was consistency I wanted.

Baked at 350 F for 10 minutes on greased cookie sheet.

I modified this recipe off of one I found on the net, using stuff I had… for future a little Baking Powder might be good, fresh blueberries, cut out the milk, just use more yogurt. The use of Yogurt was a big difference between mine and the net. I might add more sweetness using drizzle of frosting or something like that. Anyway I like them, but definitely a work in progress.
F07D0EDD-A554-4D89-8EE3-E9253BBA7494.jpeg

Apple Cake

1/4 cup honey
1/2 cup vegetable oil
3 eggs

2 cups all purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp salt
1/8 tsp nutmeg

4 cups chopped apples

Heat oven to 350°F.

Fold in apples.
Pour into baking pan.
Thanks for the recipe!

Experimental Blueberry Oatmeal Cookie Recipe:

In one bowl put 6 bags of instant Blueberry Oatmeal, 1 cup flour, about 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Soda, mix that into second bowl of melted 1/2 cup butter and brown sugar (I think I used about 1 cup), 1 egg and a Tablespoon of milk. I then mixed into to the combined ingredients Blueberry Yogurt till dough was consistency I wanted.

Baked at 350 F for 10 minutes on greased cookie sheet.

I modified this recipe off of one I found on the net, using stuff I had… for future a little Baking Powder might be good, fresh blueberries, cut out the milk, just use more yogurt. The use of Yogurt was a big difference between mine and the net. I might add more sweetness using drizzle of frosting or something like that. Anyway I like them, but definitely a work in progress.View attachment 3766505
Thanks for the Recipe!

Back
Top Bottom