Any Home Bakers Here?

I guess I can use this as an excuse to Dutch oven cook again.

I found one of those at a garage sale over the weekend; a relative was looking for one so I grabbed it. Hopefully we’ll get to experiment with it some time this summer.

(I also got some Pyrex cake pans for a dollar each. Afterwards I saw new ones around the same size at the store for more than ten times that. 😄 I consider my weekend well spent.)

You are quite young to have a kidney stone 🤔 but if it is true, it is one of the most painful things there is, there are 2 kinds of kidney stones… some can be influenced by a diet ( avoiding stuff that causes them) like rhubarb or asparagus

Look, I am pretty sure it’s a kidney stone. I have blood coming out, if you know what I mean. I also have back pain near where the kidneys are.

ETA: Nausea and sweating are setting in, I am just miserable.

Last edited:
Look, I am pretty sure it’s a kidney stone. I have blood coming out, if you know what I mean. I also have back pain near where the kidneys are.

ETA: Nausea and sweating are setting in, I am just miserable.
Please go to the doctor. Kidney stones can be serious. Especially if you’re bleeding and sweating.

OK guys, I’m not going back to that doctor. It was a bad appointment.

I’m not gonna talk about it.

On a happier note:

IMG_3318.jpeg

Man, those prince nymphs are really doing the job. I threw this one back, and then my leader broke. I need to replace it before I can fish again.

Back
Top Bottom