Any Metalheads out there?

Quote:
WOW! What a coincendince. He's kinda creepy looking
tongue.png

Who me or Peter Steele?

Haha! Peter Steele definetely.

I saw TON at Harpos too, but I think it was later than '95! ..... Too bad Peter Steele died this year (April 14th)... I LOVED that man's voice...

Also a fan of Korn, slipknot, Red, NIN, Zombie, Manson, System of the Down, Deftones (Chino stood on the barrior in front of me at the Black Sabbath concert), Disturbed, Rammstein, Puscifer, Megadeath, Metalica, Linkin Park, Lacuna Coil. Tartanic (bagpipe band).........

I like a wide array of music. I like some metal music if it has a...I don't know how to describe...but a beat or something that can just get me going in a workout. I have a song like that which I CAN NOT listen to while driving,because it causes me to speed.

I jump from rock to country to hip hop.I even went through a phase where I listened to forgein music.

Megadeth \\m/

MachineHead

I get to see Metallica Live in November, fair exciting.

If you havent listened to S&M yet (Symphony and Metallica) I suggest you buy it NOW, it is absolutely amazingly epic

ETA: Go to youtube and type in Big Four - Am I Evil, you get a live video of Metallica, Megadeth, Anthrax and Slayer (Big 4 of Thrash Metal) Playing Diamondhead's 'Am I Evil' TOGETHER... awesome

Last edited:
Pixie, checked it out.. sounds like a blast! I'd seen something similar a few years ago.. metalica, megateath, biohazard and another band.. those are pretty fun!

Saw Danzig (Johnny Kelly was on drums from TON) and Metalica at a fair once, it was cool when 4 guys that were in wheel chairs, were picked up by the crowd, chairs and all, and passed overhead and over the barrior.

Doing Happy Dance!
celebrate.gif
wee.gif
ya.gif
Just got tickets to see Korn, 5FDP, Rob Zombie and a couple other bands next month!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Did anyone know that Peter Steele died on April 14th this year?
hit.gif
He died from apparent "heart failure". That blows. I found out yesterday. I was listening to my Sirius Satellite radio driving home and Type O Negative came on. They had a caption next to the band name saying RIP Peter Steele. I got home and looked it up and sure enough. He's gone
hit.gif

Since there was so much talk about them/him on this post, I thought I should post it.

Last edited:
Quote:
I think he was 48. The internet said that he faked a death in 2005 as some sort of joke. They didn't believe that he was really dead this time until his family confirmed it.

Back
Top Bottom