Any pagan chicken keepers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aveeuropa

Chirping
Nov 17, 2022
Yule is coming up and it just reminded me, are there any fellow pagans on here that also celebrate?
I like to force my chickens to celebrate too xD My ayam cemani nearly took a bite out of my yule log and I freaked out because of the theobromine content.

Hiiiii 🥰😆

Attachments

• the-craft-wtiches.gif
    the-craft-wtiches.gif
    109.2 KB · Views: 1
I try to do a little something for the sabbats at least but often don't have the time because of school. Since Yule falls during winter break, though, I'm looking forwards to being able to finally celebrating! I'm absolutely going to make my chickens join me, though I don't have any clue how. Maybe I'll make a sigil with their scratch and let them devour it 😂

I try to do a little something for the sabbats at least but often don't have the time because of school. Since Yule falls during winter break, though, I'm looking forwards to being able to finally celebrating! I'm absolutely going to make my chickens join me, though I don't have any clue how. Maybe I'll make a sigil with their scratch and let them devour it 😂

I understand, I'm also a student. Don't you get some time off because of christmas?
Lmao that's a good idea, or you could decorate them with wreaths.

That's nice - celebration is fun whether you believe or not
I think you’re rather presumptive to say I don’t believe. What don’t I believe?

There are many, many pagan traditions, but not all of them worship a deity. Not all pagans even believe in a deity in the traditional sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom