Any really cheap ideas for a silkie / polish run and coop for 5 chickens

Are you in the US?

If so try Craigslist free section for materials to build one.
Yeah I’m in OK and I have stuff except for wood like 2 1/2 rolls of wire and I have boards laying around for ramps and stuff I really just need a frame and the house I got wire ramps feeders etc. but if you know how big that would be helpful

Coop

Are you trying to build a whole new coop?
Can you add on to your current coop to make it bigger?
I have like a 22 chicken coop and run but I have a rooster who could hurt them if he mates with them so I need another place for them so yes I could add on to save me a wall but there is no sun on the other side so idk but all I know is not counting my silkies I’ll need 18 hens

I need a pen for a some silkies and polish but I need it extremely cheap and simple
You could try looking on FB Marketplace as I've seen fencing, cattle panels, and dog kennels for sale. Dog kennels are usually heavy-duty, but you'd probably need 2-3 of the average-sized ones for a decent-sized pen. You can find some very cheap bird netting at Menards or other places for putting over the top to keep hawks away.

You could try looking on FB Marketplace as I've seen fencing, cattle panels, and dog kennels for sale. Dog kennels are usually heavy-duty, but you'd probably need 2-3 of the average-sized ones for a decent-sized pen. You can find some very cheap bird netting at Menards or other places for putting over the top to keep hawks away.
I’ve got hawk proof wire already that the hawks can’t get into but ima draw some ideas

Back
Top Bottom