Any South Africans on here?

Godiva

Crowing
16 Years
May 17, 2007
Colorado
Just wondering if there are any fellow South Africans on this board! I am from KwaZulu-Natal, Hilton. Presently live in South Carolina and while I love it here I am feeling a bit homesick right now. Been 5 years since I was 'home' last.... sigh....

Thanks Legacyln, you just never know so I thought I would give it a try, after all there are over 7000 members here. It is a small world nowadays with the internet etc... be pretty cool to catch up with a countryman.

I've always thought South Africa would be a great place to see. The climate and plants and clean cities on the coast seem very fascinating. (And that's coming from someone who isn't even interested in seeing anything in Europe...)

Hey Godiva.

HOWZIT?
LOL
Sawbona

Edit my personal info - godiva doesn't seem to be checking back so no need to have that posted.

Last edited:
Hey Godiva!
I'm not from South Africa but I've been there. My husband worked in Port Elizabeth for 5 months and I got to visit him on holiday for 3 weeks. I think South Africa is the most beautiful place on earth. If I ever run away from home look for me in Knysna! (I hope I spelled that right.) I fact, I'm wearing my 34 Degrees South tee shirt now now!
Are you in the states permantly?
I hope some day I'll get to go back. I made a lot of lifelong friends in RSA. I even collect clivia now.

Lisa

Back
Top Bottom