Any suggestion on getting dog pee out of a matress?

Quote:
I SECOND THAT...whole heartedly....amen to miss-thenorth
bow.gif

my dog is old and loosing her marbles..well she decided it was a good idea to pee in my sons room on his carpet...over and over and over...natures miracle did not work i use a whole gallon jug...well i used every cleaner on the market (it would ave been cheeper to replace the carpet at this point) but then i met a fellow who owned a carpet cleaning business and ran my problem past him he said white vinegar.... its been a few months now and she does not even think about going into my sons room anymore...no smell...and the part where she peed gets direct sunlight all day so it gets nicxe and hot...guess what no smell...

there was just a thread on here a few days ago talking about carpets and vinegar...that stuff is gods gift!

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
OK!
smile.png
I won't use ammonia. The smell of vinegar is repulsive to be
so I can't use that.

Natures Miracle will be the next thing I try.

Once the vinegar dries you will not be able to smell it. and JMO, but it is less repulsive than dog pee. How much do you want to bet that that Natures Miracle is vinegar with perfumes in it. Trust me--vinegar is th ONLY thing that works.

edited for typos (my e in not working well)

Last edited:
when i did my sons room i mean his WHOLE room with vinegar...i diluted the vinegar ...aprox .1/2 cup to 1 cup vinegar (i did not measure i just poured)to 1 gallon water and once the solution dried there has never been any vinegar smell after that

Quote:
Dog outside? No way. Our dogs are family and house protectors.
I will be making a run for them in the spring so they can spend more
time outdoors.

New matress? Have you looked at matress prices lately? They are
out of control. I can't afford it now and do not want more on a credit
card.

Quote:
OK, my wife and motherinlaw both love to use vinegar on things. It makes
me gag but I will have her try it.
sickbyc.gif

We have some here and me and the kid will be gone all day at a
processing party.

I got a stupid Siamese cat for the life of me, I can not understand WHY this cat has to pee on daughter's blankets, her mattress and her coats and it just happened twice on my sofa, peeing on my daughters coat which was laying ON the sofa. Whats up with this darn cat?????? She is a year old and has NO health issues and her pee came out clear, no bladder problems. I got a mind to kick that cat out of the door and find her a new home! Litter box is super clean and she is the only cat in household.

I know my daughter is somewhat love hugging the cat rather too harshly and yep daughter is allergic to the cat as well. DD is four years old.

This is twice too many times! I've used Trail for that mess that the cat peed on the coat, blankets and couch which it was pretty difficult to clean the foam and bottom plank on the couch. Frustrating and had to get rid of the couch. Now the cat is sniffing on everything!

Quote:
Looks like Drum is going to have to sleep on the floor, prisoner of war style.
The dog's cute, but how does Drum feel about the repeat offenses?

Back
Top Bottom