Any suggestions on how to solve our frostbite problem?

Ydkjenn, I laugh because I can't see how the others would let it stay there without pecking it off or the hen not scratching it off. Let alone me putting it on them without my wife taking pictures of me so others can see how she married a nerd

lol.png
C'mon!! Just one pic! Better yet, a video so that we can put it on YT and it could go viral.
gig.gif

Can't believe I missed the chicken hat bits... Kind of a neat idea! The ties would probably get wet when drinking and then freeze but the baby socks might be an idea! Now, if I could find them in wool it would totally be worth trying!

Can't believe I missed the chicken hat bits... Kind of a neat idea! The ties would probably get wet when drinking and then freeze but the baby socks might be an idea! Now, if I could find them in wool it would totally be worth trying!

I'm wondering if using the whole sock wouldn't be a better prospect....with just a hole cut out of the side for the face. That way you could just slip it down over the wattles and everything and the elastic would keep it on the bird better. Like a little toboggan mask for chickens.....

Back
Top Bottom