Any Tabletop Gamers?

Hello,

@Nats Chickens, I Didnt receive a notification that you replied for some weird reason, so I didnt check this thread until now. Sorry about that!

I got her at Dunlap Hatchery with nine others. Two of them are gone now, one was killed by a dog, while another had to be culled.

Back to the subject of board games, you guys wont believe what happened. I was playing chess against a computer, and the way I checkmated the opponents king, well, I never thought I would do it that way.

I promoted a pawn to a Knight to checkmate and win the game. VERY unusual, in my opinion.

I have the whole games moves written down, if anyone wants to see them.

Jared

Hello,

@Nats Chickens, I Didnt receive a notification that you replied for some weird reason, so I didnt check this thread until now. Sorry about that!

I got her at Dunlap Hatchery with nine others. Two of them are gone now, one was killed by a dog, while another had to be culled.

Back to the subject of board games, you guys wont believe what happened. I was playing chess against a computer, and the way I checkmated the opponents king, well, I never thought I would do it that way.

I promoted a pawn to a Knight to checkmate and win the game. VERY unusual, in my opinion.

I have the whole games moves written down, if anyone wants to see them.

Jared
Yeah I'm keen to see.

Hello,

It was one of my earlier games against a Level 1 computer. It might be written down wrong, so bear with me.

My goal was to be creative and try to checkmate the king by promoting to Knight, and I did it.

Here is the Move List, I was White:

White Black
e4 Nf6
Bc4 e5
d3 Be7
Nc3 Rf8
f4 Bd6
f5 c6
Qf3 g6
fxg6 Qe7
gxh7 Bc5
Bh6 Rg8