Any teens on BYC?? Teen talk thread. (Older/younger ppl also welcome!) Lets talk self sufficiency. :)

You describe lots of us on BYC. (except the age). have you considered that you could hang with people your own age as well as people with similar interests who may be older than you?
I don't have as many animals as you and recently I have cut back on some of my veggie and fruit gardening. But I love to hunt and fish for meat for the table. It seems like we may have things in common, except our ages and I think perhaps we could learn from each other.
I would love to hear what you are up to this season and if you don't mind me asking some questions about what you are doing. I am will to answer questions as well. :love

I
You describe lots of us on BYC. (except the age). have you considered that you could hang with people your own age as well as people with similar interests who may be older than you?
I don't have as many animals as you and recently I have cut back on some of my veggie and fruit gardening. But I love to hunt and fish for meat for the table. It seems like we may have things in common, except our ages and I think perhaps we could learn from each other.
I would love to hear what you are up to this season and if you don't mind me asking some questions about what you are doing. I am will to answer questions as well. :love
I'm fine with you joining in on the fun! :) nice to meet you!

Alright... change of plans! This thread is for people of all ages now that are interested in self sufficiency, raising animals, gardening, fishing ect. Please feel free to post your age though! Interested to see how old the people of BYC are. Maybe we can all find people that are in the same age group and/or have the same interests!

Alright... change of plans! This thread is for people of all ages now that are interested in self sufficiency, raising animals, gardening, fishing ect. Please feel free to post your age though! Interested to see how old the people of BYC are. Maybe we can all find people that are in the same age group and/or have the same interests!
Yay!
I'm 28. Our family has a homestead with cows, pigs, turkeys, geese, ducks, chickens, guineas, and meat birds (as well as a dog and a few cats as "useless" pets).
20210724_065744.jpg
20210726_131102.jpg
20210724_065416.jpg
20210712_162719.jpg
20210629_183022.jpg
20210601_160621.jpg

Turtles are good eating, just a booger to clean, nothing wrong with them at all !!

Nothing tastier than turning a turtle into a turdle

Aaron

No...no...NOOO no turtle for me 😂 I had a traumatic experience with a soft shell turtle when I was younger and refuse to eat the darn things.... I don't want to eat something that has its head totally missing and starts walking around. I know it's reflexes but this thing KNEW WHERE IT WAS GOING! 😂 it turned around and walked 50 FEET back to the pond it came from with NO HEAD. he swam underwater. Reflexes? Maybe but I don't care to find out. 😂😂

I'll butcher chickens, Turkey, rabbit, deer, pigs but no turtles. 😂

Back
Top Bottom