tiho_prskalo

In the Brooder
Jan 29, 2021
Hi, is there any tips for my new chickens? I do not need to write about it because i wrote it and in this app is saved for sure, so here it is:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My mom buyed 10 hens and i have a few questions:

1. Why it is seller expensive 10 hens for 100 KM and 1 hen per 12 KM moneys
2. Why chickens PE 💩liquids yellow?
3. Why do they flocking?
4. Why they opened their beaks like they're yawning? My mom told me they're thirsty but there are water and they didn't drink it
5. Were two old hens: excited, shocked, realized, surprised, happy to see our 10 chickens?

6. Our enemies hit with rock or leg so hard so our two hens cannot walk. So yeah when we came to check our chickens in 6 hours, they we're up and walking even tho one hen chicken fat is already walking because she wants to walk! :D

And yeah i do not know (i do not want to repeat it) what breed it is, but our two hens are bigger. According to Google images

So yeah our chickens are: white-yellow cleaner legs, our 2 hens bigger than them, flocked being held together, ate didn't drinked.

Last checked hens: at 6 hours

DATE: SEPTEMBER FRIDAY AUTUMN RUJAN PETAK JESEN 24.9.2021. 22:03:14

MY DIARY I HAVE IT WHOLE ON MY COMPUTER: file:///C:/Users/Tihomir/Desktop/History%20Explained/I%20GOT%20NEW%20CHICKENS.txt

Hi, is there any tips for my new chickens? I do not need to write about it because i wrote it and in this app is saved for sure, so here it is:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My mom buyed 10 hens and i have a few questions:

1. Why it is seller expensive 10 hens for 100 KM and 1 hen per 12 KM moneys
2. Why chickens PE 💩liquids yellow?
3. Why do they flocking?
4. Why they opened their beaks like they're yawning? My mom told me they're thirsty but there are water and they didn't drink it
5. Were two old hens: excited, shocked, realized, surprised, happy to see our 10 chickens?

6. Our enemies hit with rock or leg so hard so our two hens cannot walk. So yeah when we came to check our chickens in 6 hours, they we're up and walking even tho one hen chicken fat is already walking because she wants to walk! :D

And yeah i do not know (i do not want to repeat it) what breed it is, but our two hens are bigger. According to Google images

So yeah our chickens are: white-yellow cleaner legs, our 2 hens bigger than them, flocked being held together, ate didn't drinked.

Last checked hens: at 6 hours

DATE: SEPTEMBER FRIDAY AUTUMN RUJAN PETAK JESEN 24.9.2021. 22:03:14

MY DIARY I HAVE IT WHOLE ON MY COMPUTER: file:///C:/Users/Tihomir/Desktop/History%20Explained/I%20GOT%20NEW%20CHICKENS.txt
Im a bit tired so i can awnser more in the morning, but 4 i can awnser. It can be a few reasons, if its open a lot just a crack, it could be due to heat. If not, could just be a simple yawn.

Im a bit tired so i can awnser more in the morning, but 4 i can awnser. It can be a few reasons, if its open a lot just a crack, it could be due to heat. If not, could just be a simple yawn.
"it could be due to heat" It was a day! :D

And yeah you may right!

"Im a bit tired so i can awnser more in the morning" Please do it i have a terrible help, i really need a terrible help which i maybe create "New Rooster " thread! 😢😢

"it could be due to heat" It was a day! :D

And yeah you may right!

"Im a bit tired so i can awnser more in the morning" Please do it i have a terrible help, i really need a terrible help which i maybe create "New Rooster " thread! 😢😢
Hi! Im a bit confused on your questions, can you give me some major ones?

1- I think you mean why do they cost different at different areas? cost depends on the seller, and the more demand they have they will rise the price and vise versa.
2- chickens only have one exit hole, so when they need to expel something, it goes though that hole, they could have drank a little bit to much and it was cleaning out. nothing to worry about.
3- They stay in a flock so that if a predictor comes for them, they can run in different directions and the predictor goes only after one and might not catch them. The rooster also keeps a eye out for hawks and such, and would give a warning call whenever he sees one then the hens run under trees and cars.
4-could be a bit hot or they are just yawning!
5-The old girls were differently surprised! They were probably thinking what the heck is going on?!
6- Just keep a eye on them, chickens are good at hiding their pain. If they start limping you might want to take them to the vet.

1- I think you mean why do they cost different at different areas? cost depends on the seller, and the more demand they have they will rise the price and vise versa.
2- chickens only have one exit hole, so when they need to expel something, it goes though that hole, they could have drank a little bit to much and it was cleaning out. nothing to worry about.
3- They stay in a flock so that if a predictor comes for them, they can run in different directions and the predictor goes only after one and might not catch them. The rooster also keeps a eye out for hawks and such, and would give a warning call whenever he sees one then the hens run under trees and cars.
4-could be a bit hot or they are just yawning!
5-The old girls were differently surprised! They were probably thinking what the heck is going on?!
6- Just keep a eye on them, chickens are good at hiding their pain. If they start limping you might want to take them to the vet.
Oh okay, that makes a lot of sense, i was a bit confused on the questions, it could jsut be because i was tired though.

Back
Top Bottom